17. julij 2017
BBC Legal Trainee Scheme 2019 in the UK Read more: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2017/07/14/bbc-legal-tr
BBC is looking for four LPC graduates who can start work with us in September 2019.
Successful candidates for the BBC Legal Trainee Scheme 2019 will have the opportunity to work as part of the BBC’s extended legal team for two years of excellent training and unique work experience. It is an opportunity to be part of the team that provides the essential professional legal services which enable the BBC to enrich people’s lives with programs and services that inform, educates and entertains.
Applicants must normally have:
- A 2:1 degree, but BBC will consider any extenuating circumstances;
- If you are not taking a law degree, you must have or intend to have passed the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) prior to starting the contract;
- All applicants will need to have passed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) before they start work with us as trainee solicitors in September 2019;
- BBC regret that BBC is unable to fund either the GDL or the LPC.
- The BBC is committed to becoming a culturally diverse workforce and to recruiting candidates from backgrounds which are currently under-represented in the legal profession.
- If you have a disability the BBC Access Unit will help you with any adjustments necessary for your assessment and for when you start on the scheme.
The benefits from the program include:
- A 24 month fixed-term contract paying circa EUR 32000 in the first year and rising to approximately EUR 36.000 in the second year (including London weighting) and leading to qualification with the SRA as a solicitor;
- There will be three six-month rotations in Intellectual Property, BBC Worldwide, Rights and Business Affairs plus one seat in private practice, all based in London;
- Professional Skills Course provided externally but sponsored by the BBC.
This competitive scheme attracts bright, commercially-aware, aspiring lawyers from all backgrounds who want to work in what we think is the world’s most exciting in-house environment. You will be involved in a wide range of quality legal work from day one. You will be closely supervised by lawyers who are experts in their individual fields, but you will also get a chance to work with business colleagues across the BBC, in different teams, and build your legal career as part of a large and supportive in-house team which makes business-critical contributions to the success of the BBC.
How to apply?
To apply for this position, please follow the link to the online application.
Deadline: 28. 07. 2017
For more information please visit the official website.