Our free-of-charge career counselling allows you to deepen your knowledge of career building and planning, and your knowledge of building skills and competencies you need in a job:
- Do you know your skills?
- What is analysis of interests? How can you decide what you want to do for a living and where?
- Can you highlight and evaluate the values you consider the most important in a job?
- Do you know key factors material to a successful career?
- Which experiences or life events did you enjoy most? Did these events happen at work or in private life? What consequences do these patterns have?
- How to write a convincing CV?
- Are you interested in a job interview simulation?
- Are you dominant, influential, steady or conscientious? What about your business partners? What are your personal strengths and what are your weakness that need improvement? Take the D.I.S.C. test.
Cooperation with companies/employers
For more details on services the Career Centre of the University of Maribor offers to organizations and prospective employers, click here.